Central Sterile Supply Technician
- Decontaminates, inspects, assembles, packages, sterilize, stores and delivers surgical supplies, instruments, and equipment used in patient care in accordance with SurgiSource, hospital and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that reusable medical/surgical devices are processed in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Responsible for adhering to the policies and procedures in a manner that support and accomplish the goals and objectives of the organization and the hospital.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day support to assigned facility.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works with a great deal of flexibility, shifting tasks immediately when work priorities or schedules change.
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth and self-development.
- Able to perform identified core job functions with or without supervision.
(Note: This is a job summary, and not a complete job description.)